Whether you are living alone, are a young couple or a family, the safety of the area in which you live contributes to your peace of mind and ensures sound mental health and remains a vital parameter in choosing a new home.
Research reveals that one can deem a neighbourhood safe if it has the following five factors:
- A properly equipped security system: Every modern housing facility like Mayfair Vistas pays the utmost importance to security measures ensuring that every area is well lit and is monitored by CCTV cameras and has security personnel to ensure that there is no trespassing and that every visitors’ movement is logged in.
- Living near a police station: A residential property which is located near a police station will surely be a zone for robbers and trouble makers to avoid. The Mayfair Vistas project is in the heart of the KCCA, off the Kampala Northern Bypass Highway and offers the safety of the Kiwatule Police Station making it one of the safest areas to choose as your home.
- Seeing people out and about: One of the best things about living in a condo complex like Mayfair Vistas are the multitude of facilities which allow the residents to enjoy socializing. This includes having a safe play area for the kids, a swimming pool and deck along with a kid’s pool and a state-of-the-art fitness gym with changing rooms and a club house in the heart of the complex. This hustle bustle is one of the main cues to indicate whether the neighbourhood is safe and secure.
- Thriving local businesses: If the neighbourhood is at a reasonable distance from prospering businesses, it’s a sign of a safe locality and an area where people are financially secure enough to spend on not just necessities but luxuries. Daily grocery needs or major shopping expeditions with family and friends can be enjoyed by the residents of Mayfair Vistas at the Metroplex Shopping Mall, several Super Markets and the Kiwatule Recreation Centre.
- Positive relationships with neighbours: Good, friendly neighbours with whom your kids can play with without you having to fret about them falling into bad company is an asset one can’t put a price tag on. Living in a building complex where compatible, educated and like-minded people provide companionship, is surely a coveted place to call home.
Mayfair Vistas in Kiwatule, Kampala, Uganda is one of the most recent ventures by the building veterans Fakhruddin Properties. This sprawling building complex comprising of eight floors promises to stand out in luxury living with its graceful neo-classic architectural style. Book a visit to view the ongoing ground breaking on site or have one of our team members walk you through a tour virtually of the 68-apartment complex. One of the features which makes Mayfair Vistas a much coveted dream home is the neighbourhood safety.